Sunday, March 15, 2009

Olive

It's no secret that I don't like olives. As a kid I tried really hard to like them, especially when my siblings would put them on their fingers...they'd be laughing and having so much fun as they ate them one by one. In an act of bravery I tried eating them again a couple years ago, but no matter how many types I tried (black, green, stuffed, Greek) and no matter how hard I willed myself to like them, I just couldn't stomach the little things.

Well, I'm excited to say that I finally found an olive I like and here she is:

Olive came into the studio with her owners yesterday and she was just the cutest thing! She kept me smiling and laughing the entire session, especially when she would jump up to catch the treats we had ready for her.

If all olives were as sweet as this Olive, I'd be eating them by the handful.

Thanks for such a great photo shoot Olive and family! :)

No comments: