Wednesday, February 24, 2010

cousins

It's so amazing to me how social networking (Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc) has become such a big part of my business. Back in December, I got a Facebook message from my high school drama teacher asking if I'd make a trip to her place to photograph her kids with their cousins as a gift for Grandpa. I jumped at the chance to see her again since it had been almost 9 years since I was in her class!

These cousins were so much fun to photograph!



We popped outside for a quick sibling picture and luckily I was able to get a couple fun ones before the rain started coming down.


They were telling each other secrets and giggling the entire time. I loved it. :)


Know how we got the brothers smiling? The big cousins got out their fart noise machine and put it right behind me! Hey, whatever works...


It's easy to get great shots when you're working with such fun kids!




The kids convinced Mom & Dad to jump in a shot too and I'm glad they did. Aren't they a gorgeous family?


Thanks again Kristen! Can't wait to see you all again in the summer! :) 

No comments: