Friday, March 27, 2009

i {heart} mod

Oh mod, I love you so. Your clean, classic look gets me every time. I love when you're simple, but I love it even more when you're daring in color or bold in print. Case in point--pet beds.

Here are some fantastic pet beds I found at Design Public (all images copyright 2008 by S2D2 LLC)...

This first one is the Crypton Doodle Dog Pet Bed in the color "Pool":

dogbed1

This one is also by Crypton and is the Rotator Pet Bed in the color "Pomelo":

dogbed2

Can't forget about the kitties! This gorgeous piece is the Elizabeth Paige Smith Kittypod:

catbed1

This one is the Kittypod Mini:

catbed2

I still can't get over how great these are! The cat beds look like sculptures and would be purrfect in my living room. :)

Speaking of mod things that would look good in my house, check out these super cute bird-themed wallpapers (yep, they're on Design Public too!)...

This is the Graham & Brown Mode Birdcage Wallpaper:

birds2

And these next 2 are Cavern Home Blackbird Wallpaper:

bird01

birds3

With Design Public's vast array of modern products, I could literally create my own mod wonderland.

No comments: