Friday, April 3, 2009

me

Being a photographer pretty much means that I'm the designated picture taker wherever I go, which is great for the most part, but sometimes it's nice to be in front of the lens instead of behind it. A friend of mine wanted to experiment with the new lights he bought, so I volunteered to play model for a day. After a couple of hours, I was ready to go back to being a photographer---modeling is hard work! The most interesting part about the day was experiencing what my clients go through during a photo shoot...the nervousness of having a huge lens pointed at me, being unsure of what to do with my hands and legs, the gnawing anticipation for what the end product would look like and hoping that at least a couple photos would turn out looking good. I'm happy to report that I found some I like and thought I'd share 3 of my favs:

aandj043

aandj183

aandj0311

No comments: