Friday, August 7, 2009

Fashion Friday - stripes

Summer seems like the perfect time for stripes, whether they be of the dark and nautical variety or of the bright and candy colored variety. I've photographed tons of people wearing the pattern recently and I didn't realize what a big fan I'd become until I started packing for my weekend trip to Anacortes. I looked through my travel bag and noticed most of my clothing choices had stripes. I took that as a sign to feature stripes on my Fashion Friday post. Here are some of my favorite striped items:


I got this great halter top from Nordstrom

This cute tank is another fav from Forever 21

This is a fun one from Charlotte Russe. I love the lace and cotton combo!

I never get tired of all the fun patterns at Victoria Secret


And last, but certainly not least, is this great candy striped monokini from Forever 21's new swimwear line


2 comments:

Hannah Stephenson said...

What lovely photography!

I really enjoy your work.

Amanda Waltman - Art of Subtlety Photography said...

Thank you for the kind words! :)