Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello 2010!

Happy 2010 everyone! I've been playing catch up the last couple weeks which means my clients are seeing their proofs, my inbox is down to 3 emails (this one is a HUGE accomplishment!), my Twitter is up to date and my family and friends have actually seen my face without it being buried in a laptop or behind a camera. Unfortunately, my poor blog has suffered in this process and I apologize. However, I'm dedicating this week to my blog so you'll get to see who I've been spending my time with over the last month!

First up is Kiefer, who I know you'll recognize from this post and this one. I swear that he gets cuter and cuter every time I see him. Mama Celeste and daddy Josh are raising quite the ladies man. He's already flirting up a storm at 6 months old!

I love the shot below. The suspenders and the books in the background make him look like quite the little scholar. Makes me wish we had mini black rimmed glasses to put on him to complete the look. :)



Being that it was his first Christmas, Celeste thought it would be fun to do some holiday themed photos. We put him in a gift box and then did some super cute bum shots with a Santa hat. I'm sure Kiefer will love these photos when he gets older. :)










This last one is my favorite. I can still hear Kiefer laughing and it puts the biggest smile on my face. I have such a great job. :)


No comments: