Friday, January 27, 2012

Daniel & Bonnie's Kirkland Engagement Session

There are 5 kids in my family and my brother Daniel is smack-dab in the middle of 2 older and 2 younger sisters. I like to think he's lucky because he has so many sisters to give him girl advice, but the truth is we're the lucky ones. Daniel is an amazing brother who is willing to hike mountains with me, meet me for happy hour even though he doesn't drink, go to Ikea with me even if it's on a Saturday afternoon, pay for dinner even though I insist it's my turn, and he's always there to lend a helping hand (or ear).
It's no surprise that Daniel decided to marry Bonnie, a girl who brings out the best in others, has a roll-with-the-punches attitude, and has a heart that is bigger and more generous than most.

They were married in December and before the wedding I had the chance to photograph them together. Here are a couple of my favorite pics from their session:









No comments: