Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ireland in the rain

It rained in Dublin. A lot. As a result, I didn't get to wander around taking as many pictures as I would have liked, though getting out of the rain turned out to be fun. Nate and I went on the Jameson Whiskey Distillery tour, the Guinness Storehouse tour and wandered around this kitchy Viking World Museum where Nate and I visited the interactive section and dressed up as Vikings. Sorry, humiliating pictures are being excluded from this post. :)


"love proper coffee - love your pumpkin"



random fact: the plural of garda is gardai



gotta love graffiti that features a photographer :)



Christ Church Cathedral founded c. 1030



ever wonder what Jameson looks like from inside the barrel?



the Guinness Storehouse



I wanted to take this dog home with me


That's it for my vacation photos! If you want to get back at me, you're more than welcome to invite me over to look through yours. :)

No comments: