Tuesday, November 18, 2008

a pup haven in Kirkland, WA

One of my clients recently told me about Barkz, a dog boutique in Kirkland. Never one to pass up "research" shopping, I decided to check it out.

Located on Lake Street in downtown Kirkland,
Barkz is a pup haven to say the least. The first thing I noticed were the toys--vibrant toys that filled the shelves and would make anyone excited for play time. Then there were the dog beds that were so fashionable you'd want to display one in your living room (instead of stashing it in your laundry room the minute guests arrive). There was a whole section of dog leashes that featured just about every color you'd find in a box of Crayons. And then there were the doggy treats that looked so good I wanted to eat them.

I roamed their store for about 20 minutes, taking the time to look at every car accessory (protective seat cover for your wet pooch? Genius!), every shampoo (green tea scented? Yes please!), and every doggy outfit (kind of like a
Bluefly for canines). This is definitely a place that will keep you coming back for more, but don't trust me--check it out for yourself.



Barkz
115 Lake Street South
Kirkland, WA 98033

Open Monday-Friday from 10:00am to 7:30pm; Saturday and Sunday from 9:00am to 6:00pm.

No comments: