Wednesday, March 4, 2009

delicious cupcakes!

Craving something sweet and fun? I know just what you need...

a Pin Up Cupcake!

Heather, a great friend and owner of Pin Up Cupcakes in Edmonds, WA, makes some of the most delicious and beautiful cupcakes I have ever tasted. What's even more amazing though is the art that goes onto each one. I watched in awe as she created roses from frosting, birds from melted chocolate, and orcas from Twinkies(!). Simply amazing.

When I hosted a Cranium party she brought "Game Night" themed cupcakes. She formed playing cards, dice, and poker chips from fondant and painted them so well that for a minute I thought they were real! She put all of the cupcakes out on my table so that they formed a game board. Genius. And delicious! So delicious in fact, that by the time I grabbed my camera the cupcakes were gone. Guess that means I'll just have to order more. :)


Pin Up Cupcakes
Edmonds, WA
206.409.8797
pinupcupcakes@yahoo.com





These birds are gorgeous pieces of chocolate yumminess!




Cupcakes in my Easter basket? Yes please!




Gotta love Oreo "dirt".



Yep, those are salmon with the Orca. Very Pacific Northwest.

1 comment:

Tigereyes0629 said...

Beautiful cupcakes and pics! You two are amazingly talented!