Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm back!


Hello all!

I'm back from my vacation and after days upon days of relaxation and fun, I'm excited to get back to work! I've got some fun shoots lined up in the next couple weeks that I'll be sharing. And speaking of sharing, I'm excited to share with you the newest addition to my family...






Jamie, my youngest sister, decided she wanted a cat as her high school graduation gift and Oscar has stolen the hearts of everyone in my family (except for Bella who's not entirely sure what to think of this little fluffball).

I pretty much find any excuse I can to drop by my parents' house to hang out with the little guy. I conjured up an excuse and went over there last night and to my surprise there were two kittens running around the house! Being that Oscar's so playful and energetic, my parents thought he should have a playmate, so they ended up getting another kitten! The new guy doesn't have a name yet so I'm pushing for "Puma". I'll try to find time in the next few days to get over there and snap some pics of him. Maybe I'll take a couple of him and Oscar while I'm at it, just to overload you all with cuteness.

No comments: