Sunday, October 11, 2009

Kodiak - PaddyWag's newest client


I'd like you all to meet Kodiak, the newest PaddyWag client.



Spending an afternoon with this cutie was way too much fun! Brother and sister even got in on the cuteness action.




This one cracks me up! It was the first shot of the day:



Love the detail on this next one...



We were having so much fun that I wanted to be in a pic too, so here's my shadow with Kodiak:



I think Kodiak was pretty worn out by the end of the shoot. 
It was definitely time to curl up with a toy and rest.



Thanks again to Kodiak and family!

***Just a reminder to all you blog readers, TODAY is the last day to vote for PaddyWag on King 5's Best of Western Washington. Click here to submit your vote and make us your #1 favorite pet photographer! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :) ***

No comments: