Friday, May 14, 2010

Fashion Friday - Thaw 2010 :: Seattle Fashion Photographer

I had a fabulous time at Thaw last week (click HERE to read about the 2009 show). This was my 3rd time volunteering for the fabulous event which raises money for HDSA (Huntington's Disease Society of America).

In the past I've done everything from helping set up the bars, to checking coats, to collecting tickets at the door & helping out at the Thaw Shop. This year they had me photograph guests in front of the media wall as well take photos of the fashion show. Here are some of my favorites from the evening...





  











     




If you were a Thaw guest and had your photo taken in front of the media wall (or you'd just like to see more images from the night), go to Art of Subtlety, click on the "client proofs" button and type in the password "thaw2010" (without the " " marks). Any profits from the photos you order will be donated to HDSA.

Happy Friday everyone! :)

2 comments:

Chanda Sovan said...

My sister and I had a chance to attend this year's event; it was beautiful! Thank you for choosing Sodo Commerce Center building for your event - great job!

- Chanda Sovan, American Life Inc.

zoom yummy said...

Wonderful photos. That must have been some great event. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day. :) Petra