Tuesday, October 14, 2008

La belle France!

Bonjour mon amis! I'm reliving my French adventures and I can't tell you how appropriate it is that I'm doing this today. I say that because I received a phone call from Gianba, a friend I met while on Avenue des Champs-Elysees who is, quite possibly, the most generous man on Earth. He phoned to say that he and his family are coming to Seattle next month! My fiance and I owe him dinner because he took us out twice while in Paris. Yep, twice. I tell you, nothing makes you feel warmer inside than experiencing the generosity of others.


inside the train station



Nate built a rock sculpture on the beach in Nice



lucky #13 in Aix-en-Provence



friends in Paris took us to see this ska band at Fête de la Musique



sailing boats in the Jardin des Tuilleries



Eiffel Tower



Basilique du Sacré-Cœur



Nate and I with our new friends Damien, Nicolas and Gianba



on the train from France to England


Tomorrow...England!

No comments: